👋 Welcome to FYLLO
🌟 The first company in the world manufacturing products with oil palm leaf extract.
👨⚕️ We offer a wide range of antioxidant related products. 👩⚕️
📦 Malaysia ready stock
🚚 Ship within 1-2 working days
This soap contains active ingredients such as vegetable glycerin and Oil Palm Leaves (OPAL) extract. OPAL is gaining considerable interest as it is derived from a natural source and provides many functions such as anti- microbial effect bacteria, good ultraviolet (UV) protection and possesses the ability to combat several skin diseases due to its anti-oxidant properties.
Handmade with intent to make the finest bar of soap in the world, we’ve made no compromise to that end.
The best approach to clean your hands and body of germs is probably by washing them with real soap. For this reason, doctors usually make it a point to wash their hands before seeing patients and, especially, before surgery.
Everything comes together through expert craftsmanship and a whole bunch of care to form a truly extraordinary bar of soap.
Gently cleansing, deeply moisturizing, richly lathering. Safe for you, the environment, and suitable for all skin types.
✅ Provides UV Protection
✅ Helps to resist several skin diseases
✅ Reduce skin Eczema
✅ Improves skin permeability
✅ Reduce Inflammation
✅ Creates an antioxidant shield against free radicals
✅ Has anti-microbial properties
✅ Has skin whitening agent
- Prior to cleaning your skin, moisten the soap and lather it up for a few seconds to get rid of the bacteria that have accumulated on the wet outer surface.
- Apply soap gently – do not use a loofah or washcloth afterward. Instead, wash your body with soap directly and don’t share it with others. Make sure the loofah is dry if you decide to use one.
- Allowing your soap to dry can help it last longer between uses. Bacteria are less likely to live on your soap as it dries up. Utilize a metal or non-porous soap holder with sizable holes that allow water to drain.
- Additionally, keep two soap bars nearby so you may alternate between using them while taking a shower. Additionally, this lengthens the life of your soap.
- Spend some time in the shower. There is no need to rush unless you are extremely stressed for time. Instead, make sure you are spotless from head to toe.
- Using a clean towel
- After your shower, keep yourself clean and dry by using a fresh towel. For sanitary reasons, stay away from using a wet towel. Additionally, refrain from lending anyone your towel.