FYLLO Tea & Red bean Cheesecake Mousse
A cheesecake has one or more layers and is a delicious dish. The main layer, which is also the thickest, is made out of a combination of eggs, sugar, and a soft, fresh cheese (usually cottage cheese, cream cheese, or ricotta).
Cheesecake can be flavoured in a variety of ways and is typically sweetened with sugar. The primary cheese layer may be flavoured with vanilla, spices, lemon, chocolate, pumpkin, or other flavours. The final dish can be topped with fruit, whipped cream, almonds, cookies, fruit sauce, chocolate syrup, or other ingredients to add additional flavours and aesthetic appeal.
Steps by Steps
- Dilute the red bean paste with 2 tablespoons hot water to soften.
- Once cool, transfer to a piping bag.
- Whisk the cream cheese with icing sugar and Fyllo tea powder until light and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the whipping cream until soft peaks form.
- Gently fold the cream into the green tea and cream cheese mixture until evenly mixed.
- Transfer this mixture into a second piping bag.
- In a glass, layer the red bean paste, green tea mousse.
- Finish off with a dusting of green tea.
Serving Size 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 320kcal
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 20g31%
- Saturated Fat 11g56%
- Cholesterol 65mg22%
- Sodium 200mg9%
- Total Carbohydrate 30g10%
- Dietary Fiber 2g8%
- Sugars 20g
* Percent Daily Values are estimated. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your needs.